Xi'an Kacise Optronics Co., Ltd.
Address:：Tangyan South Road, Xi'an
Insert type electromagnetic flowmeter is a kind of induction instrument designed by Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction to measure flow of conductive media in the tube. It adopts the technology of insertion of single chip to realize digital excitation and employs CAN local fieldbus.
Insert type electromagnetic flowmeter can realize local indication and output electrical current signal of 4-20mA which can be used to record, adjust and control. Price insert type electromagnetic flowmeter is used to measure the flow of conductive fluid in water, iron and steel, petroleum, chemical, electric power, industry, water conservancy, etc. it can also be used to measure acid, alkali, salt and other corrosive conductive liquids
1. Simple structures, firm and long operation life.
2. No intercepting fluid parts, no pressure loss and fluid clogging.
3. No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability, application in automatic examination, adjustment & controlling.
4. Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as style, temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
5. Employ Teflon or rubber liner and different combination of electrode material such as Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, 316L, and Titanium and adapt the need of different mediums.
6. Supply many styles of flow meters such as integral type and Split type, etc.
Adopt EEPROM memory to measure operation data, safe and reliable protection of memory.
7. Integral type electromagnetic flowmeters and split type electromagnetic flowmeters.
8. LCD back light display with high clearness. (Option: LED display is optional).