Xi'an Kacise Optronics Co., Ltd.
Address:：Tangyan South Road, Xi'an
Water meter Electromagnetic flowmeter is a kind of induction instrument designed by Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction to measure flow of conductive media in the tube. It adopts the technology of insertion of single chip to realize digital excitation and employs CAN local fieldbus.
Water meter Electromagnetic flowmeter can realize local indication and output electrical current signal of 4-20mA which can be used to record, adjust and control. Water meter Electromagnetic flow meters are widely used in the field without power supply, such as: urban water supply, sewage treatment, water conservancy and other water resources management industry.
1. Simple structures, firm, no movable parts and long operation life.
2. No intercepting fluid parts, no pressure loss and fluid clogging.
3. No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability, application in automatic examination, adjustment & controlling.
4. Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as style, temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
5. Employ Teflon or rubber liner and different combination of electrode material such as Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, 316L, and Titanium and adapt the need of different mediums.
6. Supply many styles of flow meters such as inline type and insertion type, etc.
Adopt EEPROM memory to measure operation data, safe and reliable protection of memory.
7.3.6V lithium battery power supply time
8. LCD back light display with high clearness. (Option: LED display is optional).